Another "not so great" part of having CPTSD/PTSD is stomach ulcers and it seems I now have one. While my doctor is still looking into it, there are a few things I'm trying...
- Avoid NSAIDs (e.g. aspirin, ibuprofen)
- Building as much self care into my day as possible - something that will look different for everyone
- Increasing the amount of garlic I eat each day - at least 1tsp per day
- Continuing to take probiotics, 1tsp of cinnamon each day
- Decreasing milk and milk products, spicy food, and soft drinks
- Eating more spinach, broccoli, and avacadoes
Acupuncture is another great thing. Here are the points you should go for: